Editor's Code of Ethics
The editors and editorial staff should abide by the following codes of ethics:
1. Protect the privacy of peer reviewers and authors of manuscripts submitted for review;
2. Protect the copyright and intellectual property rights of all authors and contributors;
3. Strive to maintain the quality of the materials published;
4. Maintain the integrity of the academic record;
5. Make editorial decision based on the manuscript’s importance, originality, relevance to the journal, and the overall quality;
6. Provide authors with clear submissions guidelines;
7. Be willing to publish corrections and retractions;
8. Provide reviewers with up-to-date review guidelines;
9. Protect peer reviewers’ identities;
10. Avoid publishing articles containing any material that is defamatory, inaccurate, libelous, misleading, obscene, scandalous, and unlawful;
11. Ensure manuscripts remains confidential while under review.
Invitation to Join Our Editorial Board
This journal invites doctors, researchers and professionals to join our editorial board.
We offer and recognize the Editorial Board Member:
1. A great team of editorial staff and renowned editorial board to work with you;
2. Your name will be included in each issue and listed on the journal’s webpage;
3. Editorial Board Certificate is available upon request;
4. We can verify editor's involvement on Publons, also we can verify editor's review work on Publons. Click here for details of editorial membership verification on Publons.
The main roles of Editorial Board Members:
1. Review manuscripts: review manuscripts at your time convenience;
2. Work with the Editor-in-Chief to ensure ongoing development of the journal;
3. Free to resign from the editorial board anytime as your plan changes.
If you are interested in joining the Editorial Board, please send the following information to [email@example.com]:
1. Name (first middle last):
2. Degree (MD, PhD, MSc, etc.):
3. Professional title (Dr., Assistant Prof, Associate Prof., Prof., etc.):
4. Work email:
5. Other email (Hotmail, Gmail, etc., if you have one):
6. Department, Institution, City, Country:
8. Areas of manuscripts you may provide peer-review:
9. An updated CV (to attach):
10. Recent photo (optional):
After we receive the above information, we will get back to you soon.
Editor's Code of Ethics